CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Think About Color Thursday - Yoyo Yellow, Ballet Blue, Basic Black, Whisper White


With several snowboarders in the family, I'm having some fun with this stamp from the Extreme Collection in the new Stampin' Up catalog!

Color combo for this week:
Yoyo Yellow, Ballet Blue, Basic Black, Whisper White

I am trying to see how many different looks I can give this stamp. Here I have heat embossed in black. I stamped him with a black Craft Stampin' Pad, sprinkled on some clear embossing powder, and then heat embossed him.

I also stamped white swirls from the Trendy Trees stamp set on the Ballet Blue cs to give the background an action feel. The snow hills are created by tearing Whisper White cs.

Any teen will love this card! Just add a birthday message inside if there's a birthday coming up!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment