CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Whatever Wednesday - Turn That Smile (or Bird) Upside Down


Missed me? I took some time off with the family for a little vacation, but now I'm back. Scrapbook Club is tonight & Stamp Camp is Thursday evening! If you want to stamp with me, email me or call - there's still openings!

Remember the Good Friend stamp set? If you turn the bird's stamped image upside down, look what happens! It looks like a little whale! Add the dandelion stamp & you have a blow-hole splash! Isn't it cute?!?

I tucked the whale under a "wave". I ran Tempting Turquoise cs through my Cuttlebug with a wave design embossing plate. I cut the embossed cs to 5 1/8" x 2" & then cut across the strip with a wave-design scissors.

For the message, I stamped "under the weather" from the Little Birdie Told Me stamp set. I figured that the whale REALLY is "under the weather", so the stamp is perfect. I punched the message with the small oval punch & layered it onto a Tempting Turquoise large oval cs.

It's good to be back!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment