CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 25, 2010

Fast Friday - Quick Heart Card

Fast Friday is here again.  I pulled some scraps from my designer paper scraps files, cut around one of the heart shapes and saved it to use as an embellishment.



I adhered the dsp to the bottom half of the card, pierced some holes into a matching solid cs for a belly band & adhered it.

I cut a thin wedge into the fold of the card, through which I inserted and tied black & white gingham check ribbon into a double knot.

I punched a black circle with the 1 3/4" circle punch & adhered it above the ribbon knot with dimensionals, then adhered that heart I had saved with dimensionals.

I also trimmed the upper corners of the card to round them off.

I hope you have a fantastic weekend and that it doesn't seem as fast as this card did.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment