CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Whatever Wednesday - Fancy Heart Bookmark

I made this beautiful bookmark today.  I've been doing a lot of reading this summer and thought I could use a very pretty page keeper.

The stamp sets that I used are I Heart Hearts and the Spring Mini set called Tiny Tags.  Tiny Tags coordinates with the Jewelry Tag Punch!

I stamped the solid tiny tag in Certainly Celery ink onto Whisper White cs & then added the "love" message in Soft Suede ink.   The tag is then punched with the wee little jewelry tag punch.

The pretty leafy heart from the I Heart Hearts set is stamped three times - in Baja Blue, Soft Suede, and finally Certainly Celery.  Certainly Celery cs is adhered on both sides of the white bookmark at the top with sticky strip.  A hole is punched with a Crop-o-Dile so I could insert coordinating Certainly Celery ribbon.

The "love" tag is adhered to the bottom stamped heart.  In addition, I punched a very tiny heart from Baja Breeze cs using the 3 Heart Punch.  That tiny heart is also adhered to the bookmark.

I hope you take some time to make this beautiful bookmark!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment