CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Make These Cards For Free at Tomorrow's Open House!




That's right! My Open House is tomorrow, and I am very excited to give you a first peek of Stampin' Up's new In Colors, new Color Collection colors, and even a few new stamp sets!

I also have many gently used retired stamp sets for sale - discounted!

The cards that you will get to make are shown above!

Most importantly, grab a catalog, have a comfortable seat, relax for a little while & browse through our new Idea book & catalog!

So, stop on by between 4pm & 7:30pm tomorrow! If you are on my mailing list yet have never been to my studio (in Strongsville, Ohio), feel free to email me at lahinks@gmail.com.

Linda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment