CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 4, 2010

Fast Friday - Scallops & Flowers

I had some punched flower pieces on my desk from another project and so I created this card on the spur of the moment!

The card is Whisper White.  Since it is Fast Friday, I simply adhered two strips of scallop edge punched cs in Chocolate Chip and Pink Passion cs.  I stamped "notes" from the stamp set called Note to Self in Chocolate Chip ink.  Lastly, I layered punched flower pieces, adhering with dimensionals on the bottom and top layer.

Oh, I almost forgot to tell you that this card is actually a single layer postcard-style card.  It is just the right thing for jotting a quick note to the school, a friend, or even to jot down the grocery list!  If only all my grocery lists were that cute!

Can you believe how fast this card is?

Happy weekend!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment