CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 23, 2010

Fast Friday - Bermuda Suede Leaves

OK, I know that I am posting quite a few cards using recently retired colors.  I have a stack of cards that I've made recently & still want to post for you.  The new Stampin' Up colors will be coming along in between!

Do you remember the Thoughts & Prayers stamp set that I really love?  Though it is generally intended to be used for sympathy, get well, and prolonged illness cards, I have used part of the tree stamp for a masculine birthday card!  I really like the way it turned out.

A few interesting punched edges & a decorative ribbon dress it up.  The colors are Soft Suede, Old Olive, and Bermuda Bay.

Best of all, this card is a fairly quick one to make!


Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment