CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Whatever Wednesday - Faux Tile

At my WOW Stamp Camp last week we tried out several fun and different stamping techniques.  One of them is called Faux Tile.  I showed the ladies several different ways to use this technique.  The card we created using this technique is shown here.

Put simply, the technique part of this card is to score cs in two directions (tic-tac-toe style).  As you stamp on the "tiled card stock", the "grout lines" are highlighted.

The stamp set we used for this card is a Level One Hostess Stamp Set from the new IB&C (catalog) called Because I Care.  I think the hydrangea is absolutely breath-taking and the messages are great!  Did you notice the tiny rows of flowers & dots that I stamped down the card?  That is another stamp in the set!  You gotta love it!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment