CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tuesday Tips - Decor' Stencils

Have you tried stenciling on a card instead of stamping?  I recently purchased one of Stampin' Up's stencils called Folk Flowers Décor Stencils. Wow!  The surface area is large & smooth, wipes easily, and the image is full of detail.  This card was sooooo easy.

I merely laid the stencil onto the card front & sponged Perfect Plum and Always Artichoke onto the stencil openings.  You may want to use some masking tape or Dotto Adhesive to help keep the stencil in place. 

I also stamped a mini message & punched it out with the Jewelry Tag Punch.  After wrapping Always Artichoke ribbon around the card, I tied on the tag with silver cording.

I am now looking forward to stenciling on other items....furniture, a wall, who knows what else will be graced by the two pretty stencils from my
Folk Flowers Décor Stencils package!


Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment