CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Whatever Wednesday - Framed Flower

I made another card using the Sending Love Specialty Designer Series Paper with a frame that I cut out from Whisper White cs.

Real Red cs cut to 6" x 6" is used for this card.  It is then folded to become a 3" x 6" card that will fit inside a Stampin' Up small open-end envelope.

I cut a frame with a paper trimmer and cutting blade from Whisper White cs.  Then, I adhered a small square of Sending Love Specialty designer series paper to the back of the frame.

The In the Spotlight stamp set (retired) has a tiny circle with the word "hello", so I stamped it onto Whisper White cs in Real Red Classic ink. If you don't have that stamp set, you could substitute any stamp that has a small design or message, such as Itty Bitty Bits, WantedShort & Sweet, or Always. Then I punched it out, off set so a crescent of the white cs shows, with a 1/2" circle punch.  The little circle is adhered to the center of the dsp flower with a dimensional.

I set aside the framed flower and dry embossed three lines across the center of the card front.  The photograph doesn't show this feature clearly, but I scored only the card front across at 2 3/4", 3", and 3 1/4".

The last thing I did was adhere the framed art with dimensionals to the card front.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment