CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Think About Color Thursday - Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy, Regal Rose, Whisper White

Add caption
Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you and your family have a blessed, healthy and happy Thanksgiving and holiday season.  True friends are just one of my many blessings.  Today's card post is a shout out to those friends to say "you are a blessing".

The color combination:

Cherry Cobbler
Night of Navy
Regal Rose
Whisper White

This card was a swap card at a recent Stampin' Up meeting.  Stampin' Up's new denim ribbon is featured on it, along with two current stamp sets from the 2011/2012 IB&C, Lean on Me and Charming {the tiny butterfly}.  I wanted more than solid color, so I substituted a little piece of both Night of Navy and Regal Rose Patterns dsp instead of plain solid card stock.  I love how easy that is to do with Stampin' Up's color collections! 

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment