CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Whatever Wednesday - Simply Soft Espresso


Room design to card design
My inspiration today comes from a beautiful warm bedroom on the I-Village website.
I have transferred the colors, shapes, and lines from the room design to an anniversary card design.

I used the Hostess Stamp Set called Simply Soft for the first time on today's card.....and I SIMPLY love it!  This 2-step stamp set really does give a softened effect to your stamped flower images.  Here I have stamped the line image stamp with Sahara Sand classic ink and stamped the solid image with Peach Parfait classic ink.

Various paper strips of card stock and designer series paper in the color scheme of Early Espresso, Peach Parfait, and Sahara Sand pull everything together.  The message of "love" from the Pennant Parade stamp set is stamped in Early Espresso classic ink onto Peach Parfait Patterns dsp and punched with the small oval punch.

A clear bitty button in the shape of a heart, on a glue dot, embellishes the message.  Stampin' Dimensionals have been used under both the message and the cameo element.

I hope you have a happy day!

Linda







No comments:

Post a Comment