CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 8, 2008

MAP IT MONDAY


Today's map is one I used to make a card with that gorgeous Ski Slope designer series paper. I just cannot use enough of that paper ! Every time I think I have a favorite piece in the package, another one jumps out at me to quickly become my new fave.

RECIPE:
cs: white, Baja Breeze, Old Olive
dsp: Ski Slope
stamps: Say It with Scallops
Ink: Baja Breeze, Old Olive
punch: scallop square

Another easy map! Just adhere 3 designer paper rectangles, stamp an image, layer it, & use dimensionals to add depth. I also wiped the edges of the Baja Breeze square on an Old Olive inkpad so it would stand out against the Baja print paper. You gotta love the scallop square punch - this stamp set called "Say It with Scallops" is specifically designed for use with this punch, but any small image, word, or phrase looks great with scalloped edges! I think the stamp says "I just can't thank you enough!", and I thank you for accepting my photography skill (or lack of it).

Linda :)


No comments:

Post a Comment