CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

SCRAPBOOK SATURDAY



Today's Scrapbook Saturday post uses a map I created with circles as a design element and needed to be quick with Christmas right around the corner. Well, it definitely was a quick one. It's a great layout to make if you're pressed for time but want to make some scrapbooking progress! I had some distressed designer paper in my collection that I used along the left side. You could also distress some designer paper yourself using inks & sponges. The large white circle was cut using my Coluzzle. The small B-I-G circles are punched with Stampin' Up circle punches. The two title blocks are actually vellum that is attached with vellum tape. My journaling is alongside each photo. I corner rounded the one pic.

I plan to take a few days off for Christmas preparation and celebration, so my next post will be a day or two after Christmas. I wish you and your family a peaceful, blessed and happy Christmas.

Linda :)







No comments:

Post a Comment