CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

SCRAPBOOK SATURDAY

Awww! I am digging through pics of my kids when they were just babes in arms. Such great memories! I just love Scrapbook Saturday - it helps me keep my commitment to create 1 scrapbook layout each week so I can give those awesome memories new life. Do you wish you would've scrapbooked more this year? Think about setting aside just an hour or two each week to scrapbook. If you keep the layouts simple and can carve out one or two hours each week to make scrapbooking a priority, you can have a minimum of 52 layouts accomplished by December 31, 2009. That is almost 3 standard scrapbooks done during the upcoming year! If you need advice on streamlining your scrapbook commitments, I would be happy to discuss it with you. I also host a scrapbook group that meets once a month to create two-page layouts. If you want to join us, let me know.

Did you know that you can change a map in minor ways to create countless layouts, each with their own distinctive style? For instance, the map I created today could be turned 90 degrees, or the journaling could be written differently, or maybe a big flower could be substituted for the tag punch in the bottom right corner. Try using today's scrap map for other layouts this year, each with a different look!

Happy Christmas Season!

Linda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment