CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

THINK ABOUT COLOR THURSDAY

COLOR COMBINATION: Pink Passion, Taken with Teal, Orchid Opulence

Think About Color Thursday means I will post a color combination that I consider to be fun, unusual, or just plain fantastic! Go for this one! Bright colors pop right out of the envelope!

CARD RECIPE:
cs: Pink Passion, Taken with Teal, Orchid Opulence, Whisper White
Ink: Classic Stampin’ Pad - Pink Passion, Markers – Pink Passion & Gable Green
Stamp sets: Live Like You Mean It
Punches: Ticket Corner, Scallop Edge

I love, love, love this 2-step stamping set! I inked up the stamp direct-to-rubber with Stampin’ Up markers. A Stamp-a-ma-jig can be helpful with 2-step stamping for “spot on” placement. If you don’t know what a Stamp-a-Ma-Jig is or want to know how to use this great tool, let me know & I will post it on a Tuesday Tips! I used a scallop edge punch on the bottom edges of both the card & the white cs.
TTY 2morrow!
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment