CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

WHATEVER WEDNESDAY - Build-a-Flower


I found some cool Stampin' Up! "Build-a-Flower" stickers (retired) in my embellishment box. I had forgotten how much fun these are to play with. The next Stampin' Up! catalog will be unveiled in just a couple of weeks. I don't know all of the new products that will be introduced, but be sure to be on the lookout in any & every catalog for new & interesting products that you might not usually consider. Part of the fun of cardmaking is playing with new toys - just like being a kid! I am always happy to give you card ideas for any of the products you purchase - just ask!

Here's an easy card I made with the Build-a-Flower kit. I cut a large white circle with the coluzzle, folded it over the card itself, & trimmed it along the card edges. You can see the circle on the back of the card also. I really like the look of it! I think I'll use this card for a wedding anniversary, so I added the curly "Best Wishes"!

RECIPE:
cs: brilliant blue, whisper white
ink: brilliant blue
stamps: Cute & Curly (Best Wishes)
punches: curly label
other: Build-a-Flower sticker set, coluzzle circle cutter system, dimensionals

Linda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment