CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

SCRAPBOOK SATURDAY



Hello! It's been a busy day & I haven't had a chance to post until midnight on Saturday........here goes!

CS for this layout: Note Quite Navy
Chocolate Chip (base is 12 x 12")
Old Olive (largest piece 4 1/4" x 10 3/4"
Ski Slope DSP (5 1/4" x 9")
Whisper White (largest piece is 5 1/4" x 9")

Choose 3 coordinating colors plus coordinating designer paper & whisper white cs & try your own layout. Just copy what I did! If you want to know the stamps that I used, let me know. The monkey isn't Stampin' Up, but the others were Stampin' Up sets. For the title, I punched with the key tag punch half-way & then cut around it to double mat it. I used the scallop edge punch on the chocolate chip strip.

Linda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment