CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 26, 2009

Fast Friday - TO BERMUDA WITH LOVE

Today we end our Bermuda Bay tour. I hope you liked the "simple" cards that I made with only one Stampin' Around wheel & the color Bermuda Bay.


The Fast Friday card today is made by adhering a strip of Bermuda Bay cs to a Whisper White card. The inked wheel is run across the card (see last Friday's post for instructions on how I used the Stampin' Around wheel & handle without an ink cartridge).


Lastly, I layered my message piece: Bermuda Bay cs punched with designer label punch, Regal Rose cs punched with 1" circle punch & then distressed, white cs punched with small oval punch. Choose any message and Bermuda Bay ink, of course! The white oval is adhered with dimensionals.


That's all for this week. I am taking tomorrow off for my son's graduation party!


Linda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment