CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Whatever Wednesday - LOVE THAT VASE MUCH

Have you read my monthly newsletter yet? If you want any stamp sets or accessories or anything related to the current Stampin' Up "In Colors", you better hurry. Many items are retiring, including those "In Colors" & we will never be able to get our hands on them again. Stampin' Up has published "Last Chance" lists so we can take a look at the lists to see if there is anything on our wish lists that will be retiring. Retiring items are available while supplies last, so if there's something you absolutely must have, let me know as soon as possible. The last day to order anything left in stock is June 30.

The stamp set I have used on today's card will stay around for another year. It's called "Love You Much". I've paired Riding Hood Red & Pink Pirouette (I'm sad to see these two colors get retired, especially Riding Hood Red!) with Close to Cocoa & Very Vanilla.


The Heart to Heart Punch and the Boho Blossoms Punch were used to punch the flower & little hearts. I also used the scallop border punch on the Close to Cocoa cs. To finish it off I colored the "LOVE" with a blender pen & inkpad, added a brad on the flower & adhered the "LOVE" square with dimensionals.

I made cards with this set for Valentine's Day, but I pulled it out again because it is so versatile for just about any occasion. You could add a message inside....happy birthday, happy anniversary, feel better, & so on.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment