CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tuesday Tips - Bermuda Flower


My Bermuda Bay card for today is, again, simple & easy.

Before I stamped the flowers on this card, I dyed a Pretties Kit flower with just a tinge of Bermuda Bay. It's done in one of several ways. For this flower, I laid the flower on a paper towel & "painted" it with my aqua painter. With each stroke I dipped the aqua painter into a puddle I had created from a drop of Bermuda Bay reinker & several drops of water. I wanted a very soft shade of Bermuda Bay. I then applied Bermuda Bay from the reinker bottle (slightly less diluted) to some of the petal tips - I wanted a little more color there.


The inked wheel is run across the card (see last Friday's post for instructions on how I used the Stampin' Around wheel & handle without an ink cartridge). I colored in the petals with a Stampin' Write marker. Choose any color that you like paired with Bermuda Bay.


Lastly, I added the flower with a brad.

Linda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment