CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Whatever Wednesday - BERMUDA FLAP

A flap-open card is on our Bermuda Bay cruise today. I think Regal Rose looks so pretty with Bermuda Bay, don't you?

I cut my card longer than usual & scored it in two places to create both flaps - just fold on the score lines. I stamped happy birthday inside using an Bermuda Bay inkpad.

I used a Stampin' Around wheel (retired) called Daisy Fields to stamp both flaps. If you want to know how I ran this Stampin' Around wheel across this card without using an ink cartridge or would like to know what wheels would look just as great as Daisy Fields, see my post from last Friday. Did you know that most Stampin' Around wheels are crazy affordable at only $6.50 or $8.50? It is a good purchase choice when you're on a tight budget!

A Regal Rose Stampin' Write marker is used on the flower centers.

I added some Regal Rose cs across the bottom flap, Bermuda Bay cs across the top flap, and then "tied it all together" (bad joke) with Regal Rose 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon.

Lastly, I rounded some corners with a corner rounder punch.

Linda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment