CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 15, 2010

Map It Monday - Tall Tales Under the Weather

The Tall Tales dsp is a design that I thought I wouldn't use too much.  I guess I focused on the animal print designs.  But, take a good look at the other designs in the package!  There's polka dots, stripes, flowers, even trees, clouds, and cute bird designs.   And, of course, those little whales and animal print papers! Now, I absolutely love this paper package!  I think I will be ordering another package for myself! 


Here is a card that I created using one of the scenery papers in the Tall Tales dsp package.  I first cut the paper with the Top Note die and cut that in half.  Suddenly, my card has scenery!  I created raindrops with the Dot, Dot, Dot stamp.  Inking up the stamp first with Versamark, I heat embossed the card with clear embossing powder.  The ground is created by adhering "dirt", aka Chocolate Chip cs.

I thought about the "you're under the weather" stamp from the A Little Birdie Told Me" stamp set (retired) after I stamped the "raindrops".  I stamped it in Chocolate Chip ink and punched it out with the small oval punch.

Of course, I just had to also use the "Tiny Tags" stamp set from the current Occasions Mini Catalog!  "Friends" fits nicely in another small oval punched white cs.  I offset and matted the "friends" on another pattern dsp in the Tall Tales dsp package - with dimensionals.

This was a fun card to create!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment