CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Think About Color Thursday - Cameo Coral, Old Olive, Apricot Appeal, Chocolate Chip

My color combination this week is earthy and bright:

Old Olive
Cameo Coral
Apricot Appeal
Chocolate Chip

This Old Olive card has a decorative little border across the top.  I didn't have my scallop edge punch handy, so I decided to "go retro" & punch a scallop edge using the corner rounder punch, instead of the "scallop edge" punch.  Punches sure have come a long way in a short amount of time!  It takes just a minute to punch that corner rounder across the cs over and over again, but it sure takes longer than the "scallop edge punch".   It makes me truly appreciate every single punch tool that I have purchased!  I also punched a tiny hole in each scallop across the Chocolate Chip cs.  What a fun little decorative trim!

The flower and "true friend" message is from the True Friend stamp set.  It is such a beautiful stamp set that I sort of forgot that I had.  Welcome back, True Friend!

The flower is inked with Stampin' Write markers direct to rubber. 

I also markered the word "friend" onto a Cameo Coral punched tab and tucked it under the cs with the flower.

Have a terrific day!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment