CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Whatever Wednesday - Slider Card Turns Rain into Sunshine



I made this cute little slider card the other day.  I hope to make another slider card in the near future & post the instructions, so be on the lookout.  There is a hidden message under the "get well".  Here is what hides underneath it:


This card would definitely be a pick-me-up for someone that is ill.  Pull the ribbon & there's a little surprise message.  Can't get any cuter!

Here's a picture of the sliding part at the half-way point.  You can see how it just slides over & covers up one message or another.


If you might like to make this card at a stamp camp, please let me know in an email & I can make it happen!

Have a great day!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment