CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Scrapbook Saturday - Duplo Darling

I found this picture the other day & I have moved it from one counter or table to another.  Rather than put it in my photo boxes, I decided to make it into a quick scrapbook page.  Consequently, here's my Scrapbook Saturday post, which doesn't happen very frequently anymore!


I think I achieved my goal for this page:  whimsical, fun, childlike.  I went with a hand-created title/journal element to give it that kiddie look.  A square punch carried the square block theme throughout. 

If you have an extra special photo that you can't seem to file away, why not just "scrap it" today?!   I am glad that I didn't wait for that perfect layout & spend an hour making it just right.  Sometimes five minutes & a lot of love gets it done!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment