CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Think About Color Thursday - Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery

This week's color combo:

Gable Green
Rich Razzleberry
Melon Mambo
Pretty in Pink


I found this little mouse stamp that was one of the first stamps I ever purchased.  Isn't she cute?  I sure have come a long way in the past few years since I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator!  Maybe you have been in my studio attending a class or camp & have seen my stamp library!  What can I say?  I NEEEED them. lol

So, today I paired two of the current In Colors, Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry, and used Gable Green as the background.  It turned out cute, don't you think?


The "u" is an On Board chi[pboard alphabet letter that I traced onto Pretty in Pink cs.  The "r" is a larger On Board chipboard that I also traced.

I looked through my stamp library for words to stamp ("u r".........).  I found "a wonderful" and "friend", both in different stamp sets.  If you don't have the exact word you need, find it on a phrase stamp!  The mixture of fonts/lettering styles adds interest to the card!

Linda



No comments:

Post a Comment