CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Think About Color Thursday - Close to Cocoa, Whisper White, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink

Here's a great color combination!

CLOSE TO COCOA, REGAL ROSE, PRETTY IN PINK, WHISPER WHITE



I used a Whisper White jumbo metal grommet as a buckle through which I threaded pink cs through.  The image is the birthday cake from the Sale-a-Bration Happy Moments stamp set.  I will be sad to see Sale-a-Bration end this evening.  The good news is that the Sale-a-Bration stamp sets and punch that I earned FREE will be treasured and stamped with for years to come!

If you're wondering about the designer series paper, it is some veeeerrrryyyyy old dsp.  As a matter of fact, I think it was available before I was ever a Stampin' Up Demonstrator!  There is such beauty in the Stampin' Up standard color families - I can save any designer papers & use them one, two, or five years later, knowing that it will coordinate with the inks and cs, even ribbon!

The cake is colored with Stampin' Write markers, and the modern label and corner rounder punches finish off the card.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment