CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 23, 2010

Fast Friday - Happy Summer

Fast Friday is finally here!  


Don't these colors remind you of summer?!  The Pink Passion paired with Pumpkin Pie make me happy!  I love, love, love this color combination, and I also love the stamp set (retired, boo-hoo) called "Life's a Breeze".  It finds its way onto my desk every spring & summer.  Since the colors are summery (is that a word?), the watermelon seemed like a good fit, especially with the bright pink cs!

I stamped the watermelons with Mellow Moss classic ink & colored in the melons with a Melon Mambo Stampin' Write marker.  I also scallop edge punched the white cs.

Next, I found a scrap of Pumpkin Pie dsp & adhered it onto the card front, adhered a punched flower, & a Pumpkin Pie message for the flower center!  If you don't have any little circle messages, consider making that your next stamp acquisition!  I love little messages that I can punch out with various sizes of circle punches & then they add a little POP to the center of a flower!

Speaking of summer, I have some great ideas for summer stamp camps, including an all-day stamping retreat!  Be on the lookout for more information!

Have a great weekend!

Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment