CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Whatever Wednesday - Sending Love



I decided to play with that beautiful Sending Love Designer Specialty Paper today.  So, I started out with a Very Vanilla card and two of the patterns from that dsp package (it is in the Occasions Mini Catty). 
I rounded the corners on the red dsp layer & adhered a piece of Pink Pirouette striped Grosgrain ribbon to the front of it.  Speaking of Pink Pirouette, are you happy to see it return in the new Color Renovation? 
For the focal point of this card, I stamped 3 hearts onto Very Vanilla cs & punched the grouping out with the scallop circle punch.  The method of stamping those hearts is direct to rubber with Stampin’ Write markers.  I drew onto the rubber in a different pattern each time I inked up the heart.  The heart is from the Hello Again stamp set.  Cute!
I punched a wide oval from Real Red cs, cut it in half, and then adhered each half so it stuck out to the side of the scalloped circle.  Then, I adhered the entire piece with dimensionals to the card front. 
The “hello” is stamped in Real Red ink onto the front of the card directly on the dsp.  That stamp is also from the Hello Again stamp set.  
Tonight is the April Stamp Camp.  Can’t wait!
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment