CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 30, 2010

Fast Friday - Blue Elephant


I am going to miss that Ballet Blue color.  Ballet Blue is one of the current Stampin' Up colors that will be leaving us.  I really wish it could have been incorporated into the Brights collection.  I will have to order more card stock and a reinker so I can continue to get my Ballet Blue "fix" over the next few years.

Today's Fast Friday card utilizes the Curly Label punch.  I punched a curly label from white card stock and Ballet Blue card stock.  I stamped a little elephant from the Out of the Box stamp set (hostess set, IB&C), added a blingy brad, and then bumped it up with a dimensional. 

I wrapped a pretty matching ribbon around my card & stamped a wee little message on the Ballet Blue curly label (you cannot tell what it says because of my excellent photographic skill, but it says "thank you so much" from a SAB stamp set.  The label is trimmed & adhered under the ribbon.

Have a great weekend!  I have a terrific weekend planned, and it includes some stamping!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment