CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

scrapbook saturday - chipboard frame


I began with this scrap map & it morphed into 2 pages that were inspired by this map. The background paper is Riding Hood Red textured 12 x 12 cs & the coordinating paper is from Bo Bunny Press.



Here are some closeups of the chipboard frame and the tag. The chipboard frame is a Stampin' Up chipboard piece that I covered in coordinating designer paper & sanded. The eyelets for both the chipboard frame's twill ribbon & the tag are the Stampin' Up pewter jumbo eyelets. I set them with the Crop-o-Dile. If you need any details, just let me know.


ONE LAST THING: If you want anything from the catty or retiring lists, contact me today. The new catalog officially begins on January 19.
Linda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment