CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 26, 2009

WOW! Map it Monday AND Camp Sneak Peak

Here's a sneak preview of the cards we'll make at next week's February Stamp Camp on Thursday, February 5 (7pm). Aren't they awesome!!!!!




You will also make a Valentine's Day gift (no sneak peak - sorry) in plenty of time for mailing or gift giving for Valentine's Day. If you don't need 5 Valentine's Day cards, you can easily morph some of them into other occasion cards instead - I'll also have birthday, anniversary, thinking of you, and get well stamps available to use. Just email me at lahinks@gmail.com to register for this event in my home studio. Camp fee is $15.




Now for today's Map It Monday card.....there's so much pink & red going on in today's post, so I decided to just go with the flow.....


This little piggy.........cute, huh? Since the message says "Tickled Pink", I went with several shades of pink. The inside says "thank you". I pierced the flowers with my mat pack and a Classy Brass stencil, added Crystal Effects inside the pierced circles for shine & stuck a little button in the center of each flower. I love the little piggies peeking out from behind the flowers! "Tickled pink" is adhered with dimensionals.


Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment