CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

SCRAPBOOK SATURDAY




I recently started sketching layouts freehand once again......when the inspiration hits you, sketch it on a scrap of paper, or, better yet, keep a little sketch book! Love, love, love this layout.

How I did it:
I began with the polka dotted paper from my bottomless sb paper stash. I pulled one neutral color (Creamy Caramel) for the base background, & pulled 4 other colors from its color palette. First I cut 2 large circles with a Coluzzle & planted them. The yellow polka dot strip was stamped with the Polka Dots & Paisley dotted stamp. Photos are matted in white. I punched a few circles with circle punches in varied sizes, from stamped cs, solid plain cs, & patterns dsp. The title blocks were diecuts from my also bottomless embellishment box. The mini journaling rectangles are words cut freehand from cs & edged with an inkpad. I used a journaling marker to add dates in the bottom corner of each photo, right on top of each photo.

If you try this layout, be sure to bring it to one of my studio camps to show me!

Linda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment