CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

SCRAPOOK SATURDAY - Birthday Stamping

Whisper White was the foundation for this layout. I used some scrapbook paper from my bottomless paper stash & pulled in the Tempting Turquoise blue & Yo Yo Yellow as matching colors.

I decided to do some stamping - I used the B is for Birthday stamp set & Sock Monkey stamp set. I added some yellow accents in the form of photo corner punches and flowers. A chipboard number "one" served as a pattern for tracing my number onto patterned paper. It was perfect for a first birthday, and I also drew dots around it with a fine line marker.

I have to remind myself from time to time that stamping is fun to do on scrapbook pages as well as on cards!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment