CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Think About Color Thursday - Pretty in Pink, Taken with Teal, Barely Banana


This 4" square card uses the Sale-a-Bration stamp set called Polka Dot Punches AND the Sale-a-Bration stamp set called Congrats. The Polka Dot Punches set has images that match up to several Stampin' Up's punches perfectly! I chose the 5-Petal punch & 5-petal flower stamp for this card. How cool!


I adhered everything onto the Barely Banana cs & then adhered that Barely Banana piece with dimensionals to the card. The flower is also adhered with a dimensional. I adhered pink polka dot ribbon (flat) around the cs.


I almost forgot ---- I also used the new Eyelet Border punch in the new catalog! I absolutely adore this punch. I had thought that the scallop border punch introduced in the last catalog was my favorite, but this eyelet border punch has topped it!

Linda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment