CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday Tips - Patterns Designer Series Papers


I just love the Patterns Designer Series Papers! They are packages of designer paper that are totally monochromatic. The packages come in specific Stampin' Up colors, so they match the inks, ribbon, card stock, etc. Each piece has a printed pattern on it - the little strip at the bottom of this card uses a polka dot pattern.

The Good Friend stamp set I used on this card is officially my new favorite stamp set (until I come up with my next favorite)! It has a cute little bird & birdie parts, flowers & flower parts, & "good friend" - but there are ingenious ways to use each stamp, not just for the obvious bird & flower. On this card I used one of the flower parts & combined it with punched circles. Love it!

RECIPE:
CS: Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, Kraft Brown
Inks: Classic Stampin' Pad - Basic Black
dsp: Patterns Designer Series Paper - Certainly Celery
Stamp Set: Brand New "Good Friend" Stamp Set!!!!
Other: 1 3/8" circle punch

C Ya.

Linda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment