CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 23, 2009

MAP IT MONDAY - Daisy On My Mind



A Pretties Kit flower adorns today's card. I didn't really like the map after I created it, but I guess I was wrong because I sure like the card. I punched a Chocolate Chip 3/4" circle, distressed the edges, and adhered it along with a Pretties Kit half pearl at the flower's center. The "You're On My Mind" message is sponged on the edges and stamped in Chocolate Chip.

How did the daisies get a second color on the petals? I inked the flower stamp from the Upsy Daisy stamp set with Baja Breeze Blue ink. Then, I used the brush end of a Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker directly onto the rubber - just on the edges of the petals. When you do this, remember to huff breath onto the rubber to remoisten the ink before stamping the image.

I added a few corner piercings onto the Chocolate Chip mat as well.

Linda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment