CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

SCRAPBOOK SATURDAY - Seasonal Paper





The scrapbook layout today uses seasonal scrapbook papers. Once in awhile I like to switch it up a bit & include seasonal papers. Here I found some camping paper in my endless paper box. I paired it with a Kraft Brown paper. Letters were diecut from Kraft paper as well. Sponge the letters to bring them into focus. Actually, I pixellated the people in the photo, along with the title a bit, so you may have trouble bringing this layout into focus! Sorry - this is a layout that definitely looks better in person! I will use a journaling marker on a kraft tag for this layout to include some details of this camping/rafting trip.


Linda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment