CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

TUESDAY TIPS - Tiny Pinwheel



I made a little pinwheel & paired it with the "life's a breeze" message from the stamp set of the same name. Ingenius, isn't it? .....breeze.....pinwheel? Get it? Anyway, I used some retired dsp (I think it was Afternoon Tea).


Tip #1:

How did I make the pinwheel? Punch a square with the 1 3/8" square punch. Make little slits into each corner, then fold each corner into the center. Add a brad in the center.


Tip #2:

The punch I used for "life's a breeze" is the key tag punch. I had one slight problem - the message was longer than the punch. To solve that problem when you use either the key tag punch OR the word window punch, cut the message to a height that will fit through your punch & punch each end separately. The length can be as long as you want. When you do the punching, turn over the punch & slip the end of the cs into one side of the punch where you want it cut & press the lever. Do the same thing on the other side.








Linda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment