CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tuesday Tips - Inspiration


I came across the gorgeous soft pink card below that we made at my Valentine's Day camp. I decided to use the same design to make a bithday card.

Tip for the day: Repeat what looks good when your stamping mojo isn't working.

Is there a color combination or design layout that appeals to you? Make it again! Change some element if you want, but stick with a good thing. I was inspired by the pink glittery card. I changed the color to Mellow Moss, changed the image to a cupcake, and changed the location of the message.

To make this card, punch holes in a piece of cs, lay it on your card, stamp through the holes, then adhere the punched cs to the front of a card with dimensionals. Then stamp an image on a punched circle & adhere it with dimensionals.



Linda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment