CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

TUESDAY TIPS - Don't limit a stamp set to the obvious

Let's play a little game. It's in the spirit of good oldie games like "I Spy" or "Where's Waldo". Ready?



Does this card look familiar? This was a card from my February Valentine's Day stamp camp. Sort of.

Take a good look at this card on today's post, then look here at a post I made a couple weeks ago....... Can you spot the differences between them?

I had plenty of Valentine's Day cards, yet not enough sweeties, lol, so I reworked the theme of that card. I pulled off some of the originally intended messages and images and replaced some of them with baby things and a congratulatory baby message. I am so impressed with myself on this one (one more lol). My wheels have been turning ever since I made this baby card because there are probably so many unvalentine ideas to come up with for this stamp set! If you think of any others, I'd love to hear your ideas. I double dare ya!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment