CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 7, 2009

Map It Monday - Hearts & A Little Bling



Tempting Turquoise today! For this card map, I created the map intending to make a little row of leaves, but the hearts & little flower kind of took over.


I punched Tempting Turquoise hearts & adhered them to form a border across a piece of Tempting Turquoise Designer Series Patterns Paper. Then, I adhered the dsp with dimensionals to give it a lift - kind of like a canopy. The hearts aren't really touching the card itself since they are on the "canopy".

Punch the bottom of the card with the scallop border punch.

Add some bling in the form of chipboard. You can add some Dazzling Diamonds to a piece of chipboard or use any little embellishment, such as a button or Stampin' Memories sticker that you might have leftover from a kit. My embellishment is a double layer of glittery chipboard flowers!

I liked the look of this card without a message on the front, so I didn't stamp anything on it.  If you want to stamp a message, stamp it below the "canopy".

What fun!

Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment