CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Think About Color Thursday - Green & Red, What Else?



I had to do it - red & green.  It finally feels like the Christmas season around here. 

The red & green I've used on these beautiful tags are Real Red and a bright green former "In Color" from a couple years ago called "Wild Wasabi".

The Wild Wasabi cs I used are just scraps that are punched with the scallop border punch.  The scalloped cs is adhered under the tag.

The tags are die cut/embossed with the Merry Embosslit that is shown on page 21 of the Holiday Mini Catalog.  This little embosslit makes an entire tag - even a hole is cut into the tag for the ribbon to slide through!  It is incredible.  If I just had one style of tag to make for years, this could be it!  I could use different papers & just adorn, add onto, or use this tag as a small part of a bigger tag. 

I stamped the poinsettia from the Berry Christmas stamp set (on the same page in the Holiday Mini Catty), but I stamped it only partially.  I added buttons and blingy brads to the center of the poinsettias.

I guess maybe I should've saved this tag for Fast Friday - it truly was a quick project!  These are some of the gift tags that we made at our Christmas Express Stamp Camp last week!

Linda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment