CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Whatever Wednesday - Tall Gift Box



Here's a  tall, beautiful gift box that I created.  I really wanted to do these at my Christmas Express Camp, however, it's not really "express" material.  It took awhile to make & seemed a  little complicated.  We wouldn't have been able to do too much else at that camp if we made these.  Now that I've made one, it'll be easier the second time around.



The lip around the box has a very professional appearance.  The eyelet punched trim gives the gift box polished detail.


Here's a view from the inside of the box.

I adhered wide Stampin' Up Old Olive striped ribbon on the underside of the box lid so the ribbon stays put, no matter how many times the box is re-used.  Isn't that awesome?  It just seems that when you put this much love and time into a creation, it should be used more than once!


Here's a closeup of the lid.  If you want to learn how to make this box, let me know & I'll design a camp around it!

Linda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment