CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tuesday Tips - Wheel Stamped Image



TUESDAY TIP:  Use a Stampin' Around wheel.......but only use a part of it as your main image.  What do I mean?  Well, a Stampin' Around stamp wheel is often used for rolling across a card or scrapbook page.  How about rolling the image across a scrap piece of cs & cutting out only a part of the image?  The wheel I have used today is called Neighborhood.  Here I decided I wanted this one little house on the front of this card.  I colored the house with Stampin' Write Markers & inkpads with a blender pen.

A great reason to own a wheel is the affordability!  You can browse the different wheels in the back of the Stampin' Up catalog or  in the online catalog!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment