CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

think about color Thursday - Certainly Celery, Kraft, Chocolate Chip


TWO POSTS TODAY!!! - AREN'T YOU LUCKY?
I had a request to post this card. The card was one of the cards made at a stamp camp probably about a year ago or more. The color combination is a simple, yet pretty blend:

Certainly Celery, Kraft, Chocolate Chip.


Both views are the same card - not sure how they became two different colors when my camera caught them! One view is with the mini card open & one with it closed. The bear is made with various sizes of Stampin' Up punches. There are many different animals that can be created with punches. Maybe I will post others some day soon. The lamb card we made at Easter time was made with punches as well. Not sure if I posted that. I'll take a look & maybe post it if it hasn't been posted.

Linda :)


No comments:

Post a Comment