CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Whatever Wednesday - Tent Topper Card


Have you tried making a tent card? I think my photo here is a little blurry. Sorry about that. But, before I explain how to make a tent topper card, check out the new "Modern Label" punch I used! I love its shape!!!

To make a "tent topper" card, cut the cs 4 1/4" x 8 1/2" so that when the card is folded, it makes a 4 1/4" square. The "topper" (the square or circle or whatever shape you want that extends above the card's fold) can be as big as you want.


If you want the card to fit into a standard A2 size envelope, the finished card size needs to be no larger than 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". An easy way to make sure that the card will fit into its envelope is to lay the card, before the topper is adhered, directly on top of the envelope. You can then adjust how far down to adhere the topper so the card is a touch smaller than the envelope.

The Bundle of Joy stamp set (retired) is used for this card. Good substitute stamp sets would be: Cute & Cuddly, Teddy & Train, Build-a-Roo, Pun Fun, Pony Party, Under the Stars, or Sock Monkey. The teddy bears are background stamped with polka dots before being cut out.

I would love to see your tent topper cards! Email me a .jpg or bring them to a stamp camp!

Linda :)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment