CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 18, 2010

Map It Monday - Crazy Little Pumpkin

This week's card map shows off the color combination I told you about last week.  Remember my awesome new Color Coach that I told you about?  This is the very first trio that I liked as I thumbed through the Color Coach cards - Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, and Rose Red!

Here is one of the Halloween cards that I had fun creating!

A bonus on this card is that you can use scraps of cs and dsp that you have left over!  The scallop trim border punch fancies up the card.   I have adhered Pumpkin Pie striped grosgrain ribbon and a die cut tag to feature the crazy little pumpkin image from the Halloween Frights stamp set!  The colors are certainly not frightening and a bit unusual for a Halloween color combination!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment