CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Whatever Wednesday - Last of the Trio

I have one more Halloween card to post today that was created with my first Color Coach combination of Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, and Rose Red.  I have been using my Color Coach every day & have designed projects and cards with such lovely color combinations!  No more guesswork or time wasted figuring out what colors to use on cards!

It's difficult to see on my blurry photo here, but the scallop circle edges have been sponged with Tempting Turquoise.  It lets the Tempting Turquoise Patterns dsp have a soft place to land.

Black eyelets have been added to help balance the black brads and black eyelets.


Happy Wednesday!


Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment